Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Software Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
2. Estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
3. Write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
4. Implement project functions by technical design document.
5. Follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
6. Bug fix and production issue support.
7. Software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
1. Have good spoken and listening English skill.
2. Good communications skills both in oral and writing.
3. Experienced on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
4. Experienced on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.