Company Black & Veatch
Eligibility Bachelros Degree
Job Role Trainee Civil Engineer
Black & Veatch is a global leader providing concept-to-commissioning project solutions in the power, oil and gas, water and telecom sectors of India for nearly 50 years. We have more than 600 talented professionals in offices
1. Engineering Standards: Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and applying departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and B&V policies and procedures.
2. Quality / Continuous Improvement: Develops an understanding and complies with the B&V quality program.
3. Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
4. Engineering Production: Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope.
5. Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
6. Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work.
7. Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis. Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
8. Project Coordination: Shares information with others as requested.
9. Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership.
10. Client Focus: Focuses on the needs of internal clients while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
1. Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.