Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Technical Support Engineer, Associate
Around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley’s software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and our environment. Together, we are advancing infrastructure.
1. Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal
2. Write technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics
3. Contribute to software testing from time to time.
1. Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or GIS Bachelor Degree
2. Ability to analyze complex technical problems
3. Technology savvy
4. Tactful and patient with users
5. Entry position
6. Excellent English communication skills required that encompasses the Western Culture
7. Knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset
8. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
9. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
10. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)