Eligibility Bachelors/Masters Degree
4 - 6 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer II
Around the world, engineers and architects, constructors and owner-operators are using Bentley’s software solutions to accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and our environment. Together, we are advancing infrastructure.
1. Work with a self-organizing project team to implement solutions and meet project objectives
2. Collaborate with project team to understand requirements and design and develop code, unit test assets necessary to complete project objectives according to organization standards and guidelines
3. Works with the business owner to fully understand business requirements
4. Derives Business Process for both documented and undocumented processes, through both research and collaboration with responsible resources.
5. Drives quality improvement initiatives for business decision support and a strong desire to establish Standards of Best Practice.
6. Actively involved in the accomplishment of departmental and company-wide quality initiatives.
7. Fulfills job duties and responsibilities in conformance with sound best practices.
8. Experience in designing and conducting proof of concept and performance benchmarks.
9. Significant experience C#, MVC, Azure Cloud Services Development and deployment.
10.Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field with strong academics
2. 4-6 years’ experience as a software engineer or equivalent
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Must be proactive, results oriented with ability to solve complex problems and adapt quickly
5. Proficient in C# development environment
6. Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns