Eligibility: BS Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role: IB UX Designer
1. Work with the internal clients to fully understand what the business wants and to produce a clear creative briefs for the projects, gathering and creating requirements
2. Work with other partners to deeply understand the needs and characteristics of target customers
3. Provide useful input to other design disciplines
4. Understand business process and translate these into wireframes and information architecture
5. Translate wireframes and detailed requirements into engaging, user-centred visual design
6. Understand and implement brand values across all creative production
7. Support user interface and developers to build the final output
1. Experience of wireframing and prototyping using tools such as Axure and Omnigraffle or sufficient work experience.
2. Experience of working with relevant design software such Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or sufficient work experience
3. Experience of working with mobile applications.
4. Experience of work with Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.