Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role UI UX Designer
1. Design and deliver compelling, elegant, pleasurable and sophisticated end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple products and platforms, from assessing and defining customer needs to delivering concepts, to prioritizing features, to presenting and evaluating prototypes, to validating user experience feedback.
2. Work closely and efficiently with a cross-functional and interdisciplinary team that includes other Designers, Developers, Project and Product Management, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Business Partners among other team members.
3. Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products for the purpose of bringing new design ideas to each project. Recognize and communicate user experience risks as they arise and make design recommendations that take into account trade-offs, scope creep, iterative design, phased releases.
4. Quickly and iteratively create artefacts that illuminate user tasks, define proposed product functionality, turn business requirements into conceptualizations of the proposed product, and effectively communicate the overall user experience to the project team and our business partners.
5. Gather and track feedback and key design decisions generated from continuous review of these artefacts to iteratively improve the user experience with interactive products.
6. Maintain knowledge of current and emerging design principles and best practices in user interface design, interaction design, information architecture, usability theory, and evaluation techniques.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Good experience of prototyping and mock up designs and past experience on designing web based applications
2. Using a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Balsamiq
3. Excellent oral communication and inter-personal skills.
4. Ability to multi-task, ability to think laterally and to have input to / propose detailed, complex solutions to technical issues.
5. Must be a good team player and able to work alone or with others
6. Self-starter and highly motivated.