Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Test Analyst
1. The role will execute to the functional testing plan, strategy and approach with adequate support
2. The role will be responsible for creation and execution of reusable test scripts.
3. The role will ensure usage of right test data for the right test environments and scenarios with complete coverage
4. The role will report and track defects till they are closed
5. The role will ensure that test execution, defect logging & tracking and reporting are centralised and refreshed in Quality Centre
6. The role will liaise with other project test streams and close out requirements and dependencies in testing
7. The role will undertake root cause analysis of defects and communicate to Business and project Teams
8. The role will update the Test Lead/Manager on progress of testing activities performed
9. The role will assist in the induction of new joiners, mentoring less experienced team members
10. The role will proactively take on additional tasks and ad-hoc projects as requested by the Test Lead/Manager
11. Improve technical knowledge and functional subject matter expertise through self-learning or training.
12. Knowledge sharing with colleagues and peers in Global Payments testing streams
13. Work with other test team members to improve testing processes
14. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations through communications activity to enable the successful delivery of initiatives.