Eligibility: BS Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer - .NET
1. A track record of successful developer roles undertaken on large projects with technically complex architectures
2. Experience in a large commercial organization in a developer, module lead role
3. Excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders
4. Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications
5. Proven experience of writing and reviewing technical high level and detailed design specification
6. Mentoring peers and Junior developers
1. Full life cycle experience including design, programming, testing, implementation and support
2. Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
3. Strong Knowledge of ASP.NET, WCF using C#
4. Good understanding and usage of SQL Server 2008 and beyond.
5. Some experience of C#.NET, MVC and PowerShell would be useful.
6. Awareness of scripting framework and languages
7. Knowledge and experience of more than one recognized development methodology e.g. waterfall,agile
8. Knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such Visual Source Safe, TFS.