Eligibility: BS Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Senior ETL Developer
1. Working with business areas to obtain and clarify detailed technical requirements.
2. Designing software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
3. Leading a team of more Senior Analyst Programmers, managing work allocation, providing process and technical coaching, and managing their delivery.
4. Providing technical support to project managers and both Expert/Lead Analyst Programmers.
5. Developing an in-depth awareness of relevant software design/development tools and processes, with the aim of providing technical assistance to support their assignment area.
6. Take ownership of the Stage-0, Stage-1 and Stage-2 estimates for the ETL Work and feed this back to the PM
1. A general awareness is required of current IT development and live systems, the Bank’s architectures and strategies and computing trends.
2. Has worked on building E2E design for ETL project
3. Should have worked on more than one ETL tools
4. Should have very good knowledge of any one of Abinitio/Informatica Products:
5. Should have good knowledge of Core JAVA language and understanding of J2EE framework.
6. Should have good knowledge IBM Tivoli Scheduler.
7. Should have knowledge of Oracle database & Should be capable of SQL Query tuning
8. UNIX Shell Scripting
9. Knowledge of any other BI tool should be considered as a plus