Job Role Java Developer
1. Undertake impact assessment of change requests/incidents against applications / products within domain
2. Responsible for high quality code with no technical debt within SonarQube
3. Coding, scripting for application development
4. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
5. Report progress against assigned activities in a timely manner.
6. Understand of agile development methodology and practice it in day to day work
7. Ensure DevOps principles are adopted in applications
8. Co-ordinate and communicate with colleagues to encourage ideas and build on the suggestions of others.
9. Be supportive within the team, both technically and culturally, to help achieve all targets set within sprint plans.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate or MCA (or equivalent degree)
1. Must have experience of working in an IT project environment preferably in banking and financial sector.
2. Must have Strong skills in Object Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts, Core Java 8, Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0, SpringBatch 2.5, SpringSecurity, JQuery , multi-threading and unit testing(JUnit).
3. Must have Strong understanding of application server configurations
4. Hands on knowledge on any one RDBMS
5. Must have strong skill in Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and System integration.
6. Must have strong skill in build process such as ANT/Maven
7. Knowledge of Change, Incident and Problem Management process