Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role IT Infrastructure Analyst
Key Accountabilities and Skills Required:
1. In depth knowledge of Windows infrastructure
2. Good communication, Problem solving and interpersonal skills
1. 10+2+3 or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
2. Microsoft Certifications like MCSE, MCITP Preferred
3. In depth knowledge of Windows infrastructure (Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 / 2008 Server, Managing Active Directory DHCP/ DNS servers and activities, Domain controller)
4. Understanding of Network Connectivity and protocols with respect to the WINDOWS platform (TCP/IP, WINS, FTP, Telnet, LAN/WAN, etc.).
5. Good Knowledge of Backup toolset (TSM, Backup Exec, Arc serve, etc.)
6. SCCM Management (Configurations, Deployment of security patches, health checks, inventory Reports, etc).
7. Good communication, Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
8. Can demonstrate logical problem solving techniques, backed by tenacity to resolve customer problems.
9. Comfortable to work in 24*7 environments.
10. Adaptable with the ability to learn the process quickly.