Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role IT Infrastructure Analyst
Key Accountabilities :
1. Completion of all in-team training requirements and attendance of all sessions/workshops allocated by Resource Management team.
2. Completion of all individual objectives within timescales
3. Delivery of work which encompasses Graduate technical/team learning
Skills and Qualifications :
1. Having a degree in any Science, Maths, Economics, Computer Science or IT, Statistics Engineering or Electronics or related
2. Someone who is motivated, proactive, enthusiastic
3. Genuinely interested in developing a career in IT purely in technical field
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Effectively translates ideas, both verbally and in writing; practices attentive and active listening; speaks clearly and directly.