Eligibility BS Degree
Job Role Developer
1. Accountable to obtain ORAC domain (functionality knowledge) using existing technical documentation and working with the overall ORAC Architect / Development Lead
2. Accountable for the code delivery by himself/ herself to agreed milestones and governance
3. Accountable that the process for code merging (in-house developed code and the vendor code) is adhered to and thus results in the delivery of a ready-to-be-deployed code package.
4. Accountable to deliver appropriate technical and support documentation
5. Accountable to provide technical and functional defect and production incident analysis and solutions
Qualifications: BS Degree
1. Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML, XSLT, Design Patterns, Oracle, MS SQL server, DB2 and MySQL
2. Open source frameworks such as Spring, Struts, log4j, Commons Validator, JUnit, Hibernate, ExtJS etc.
3. Modelling Enterprise applications in UML using Rational Rose
4. Ability to document system architectures and process flow
5. MS Project, Jira, QC, Navigator and SharePoint
6. Software development ‘best practices’ and the software development life cycle using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies