Eligibility B.Tech(IT) / MCA
Job Role Developer
1. Use expert GPP knowledge to contribute to the solution definition / high level design specification for new projects.
2. Adhere to code control / code management procedures and standards at all times.
3. Undertake software unit testing and software component testing, documenting tests and results to the required standards.
4. Create unit test specifications for software components to be developed.
5. Apply the Business Setup Document in Test environments.
6. Verify and Reconcile the Business setup in Test environment.
7. Support and Maintain Oracle Packages/Stored Procedure codes.
8. Working on Defects to resolve setup/environment issues.
9. Download/Copy/Transfer DBdumps/Release files.
10. Upgrading the Test environments using Blade-logic Tool.
11. Must have good analytical ability and problem solving capability. Must be able to investigate the routine issues and provision RCA thereof
1. Knowledge of standard software patterns and models to address specific functional and non functional scenarios and to achieve maximise component re-usability.
2. Extensive knowledge of GPP and GPP technology stack – UNIX, UNIX scripting, Oracle, PL/SQL and basic MQ
3. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
4. Basic knowledge of data modelling.
5. Knowledge of automated testing tools and techniques (basic).
6. Effective communicator (written and verbal) at all relevant levels of the organisation.
7. Ability to plan and manage own work effectively.
8. Ability to work at pace, under pressure, whilst maintaining quality.
9. Strong learn ability and problem solving attitude
10. Medium term experience of software development and GPP implementation.
Qualification: Formal qualifications (probably a relevant specialist honours degree in IT) plus considerable GPP and Payments space practical experience.