Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Database Developer
1. Work closely within globally distributed team.
2. Enhance and improve application development and deployment capabilities.
3. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations through effective communication actively to enable the successful delivery of initiatives.
4. Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders.
5. Responsible for decisions related to developing or enhancing existing systems.
6. Actively participate in adoption to new tools and help improve the internal processes.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, with experience in similar database developer related role.
2. Hands on experience with Oracle PL-SQL & performance tuning.
3. Experience with relational database systems concepts, including schema design, SQL and stored procedures.
4. Experience in development of ETLs using Informatica or similar tools.
5. Experience with Unix shell scripting and Autosys will be a plus.
6. Experience in the Investment Banking will be a plus.