Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Database Administrator
Key Accountabilities :
1. Take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements and planning to meet client needs, which the job holder helps to identify, advise and recommend technical solutions based on experience and Industry knowledge
2. Follow strictly ITIL standards.
3. Handle Incident, change and problem Management
4. Support the implementation of strategy and policy issues by involvement in change and/or advise to other technical areas and makes recommendations to improve procedures and working practices
5. Improve knowledge of the systems processes and technologies, infrastructure and service development processes, both current and emerging technology
6. Interface with other areas sharing technical knowledge and expertise and resolving issues as necessary
1. Candidate should have good experience in advanced DB2 UDB database administration.
2. Candidate with Sybase DBA experience along with DB2 will be preferred.