Eligibility: BS Degree
Job Role: Business Analyst
1. Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate features for new functionality.
2. Serves as the SME for business and functional domain knowledge; working closely with the Product Owner.
3. Excellent Knowledge of industry/market trends in the Corporate Banking domain.
4. Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Corporate Banking domain
5. Analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
6. Improves systems by studying current practices
7. Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
8. Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
9. Knowledge transfer as reference for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
1. Appropriate experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or other similar role and exposure in Corporate Banking domain
2. Ability to understand, analyse & document complex processes, features and stories
3. Knowledge of software design
4. Knowledge of software development processes
5. Knowledge of software maintenance processes
6. Own the e2e Traceability of Requirements