Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Application Packaging Analyst
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
1. The percentage of time spent on activities depends on the actual role assignment and could vary.
2. Support regular systems management tasks such as patching, deployments and asset inventory reporting.
3. Ensure that all activities are handled promptly and effectively. Pro-active in the review of implemented solutions to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
4. Provide systems management reports to business and technical areas, including detailed feedback of any issues
5. Perform daily, weekly and monthly operating procedures on the managed environments to ensure healthy site status.
6. Demonstrates expertise, commitment and ingenuity in expert application of available facilities to non-standard situations, diagnosing underlying causes of difficulties, and devising solutions or workarounds to ensure that the effect on service is minimal
7. Ensures skill set is kept relevant and identifies benefits of emerging technologies. Also attends and contributes to workshops, seminars and presentations that help to enhance the GTIS vision.
8. Manages interface with other teams, internal and external stakeholders as necessary. Where required, undertakes work outside of direct responsibility, to ensure business continuity.
9. Carries out fault diagnosis reporting the results of such diagnosis in a clear and concise manner.
10. Effective knowledge sharing with team members