Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Application Developer
1. Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
2. Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
3. Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements.
4. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
5. Lead a systems engineering component team, assigning daily tasks and proactively identifying ways to improve the engineering processes and services.
6. Ensure that the MCA Standards are followed in all stages of development.
2. J2EE Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
3. Databases (Oracle / DB2 / SQL / IMS DEDB )
4. Webservices / knowledge of WSDL – SOAP & REST
5. JQuery / HTML5 / CSS
6. XML & XML Java Parsers (xsd, dtd)
7. Application servers (Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
8. Version Control Software (Clearcase / SVN / CVS / Git)