Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Analyst - Enterprise & Data Integration
1. Planning & implementation of all changes to the components of a live infrastructure, from request for change or project initiation through to deployment and review, to support the continued availability, effectiveness and risk compliance of the infrastructure.
2. To drive & pro-actively maintain or enhance computer systems/ infrastructure components and services, maximizing use of available resources to ensure that business objectives are met and deliverables achieved to agreed timescale, budget and quality.
3. To own change and monitoring solutions, while ensuring no unplanned service outages.
4. To take responsibility for completing tasks, focusing on requirements and planning to meet client needs, which the job holder helps to identify, advise and recommend technical solutions based on experience and industry knowledge.
5. React quickly and as necessary to live systems errors and service problems to minimize downtime and restore Service.
6. Key focus will be required upon identification of root cause and implementation of permanent fix.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
2. Shell Scripting (Linux or UNIX)
3. SQL / Oracle Databases
4. Incident and Problem Management, Live environment support of ETL and EI components.
5. Exposures to TIBCO Businessworks/TIBCO BusinessEvents based domains and perform basic application maintenance activities.
6. Exposure to AWS/Virtual Infrastructure setup for ETL or EI based products.
7. Application Deployments/Setup in a TIBCO Administrator based Infrastructure.
8. Informatica Administration experience with user creation, folder migration, trouble shoot production workflow failures etc.