0 - 1 yrs
BNY Mellon is an investments company. We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world.
Job Description :
1. Participates in developing functional or operational requirements, testing, training and implementing applications with guidance from more experienced Business Analysts.
2. Utilizing defined processes, collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and, with direction from more experienced business systems analysts, participates in development of the technical design, test plans and user documentation.
3. Works with users and peers in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications. Participates in process improvement reviews and implements new or improved process in conjunction with end users.
4. Assists in training users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
5. Participates in software design/prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
6. Contributes to the achievemen of team objectives.
7. Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline required, or equivalent work experience required.
8. 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
1. Should be a graduate