Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Tester
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2014 pro forma annual revenue of €11 billion and 93,000 employees in 72 countries. It was formed on July 1st 2011 from Atos Origin and Siemens IT Solutions and Services GmbH.
1. Evaluate product requirements for testability.
2. Develop comprehensive test cases and use case scenarios from product requirements, and by working closely with the Test Lead and Development team.
3. Execute manual test cases using software and system standards and testing best practices.
4. Record Test results and report status to the Test Lead.
5. Report defects in the Software defect tracking system, providing adequate information such that the development team can reproduce the issue.
6. Work alongside software Developers to maximize efficiency and quality and eliminate errors.
7. Participate in root cause analysis with development.
8. Responsible for prompt response to bug information requests and verification.
9. Communicate with other members of the application they are responsible for through daily scrums and one on one conversations.
10. Continuously look for opportunities to improve testing practices and procedures for the organization.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
2. 2+ years experience as a Software Test Engineer or equivalent, with experience delivering high quality, customer focused products through a complete cycle.
3. Knowledge of cutting edge Microsoft technologies, such as SQL Server, Operating Systems, and network environments, with a passion for new technology.
4. Self-motivated, pro-active, and organized individual that works well independently or within a team.
5. A solid understanding of the SDLC and Quality Assurance methodologies and processes.
6. Proven experience with developing and writing test cases from software requirements