1 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Functional Test Engineer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
1. You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
2. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
3. You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
4. You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
5. You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
6. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
7. You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
1. B.A/B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
2. 1 - 5 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
3. Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.