Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
2 - 3 yrs
Job Role Software Developer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional and managed services, have accelerated business value for its customers by simplifying business complexity, reducing costs and delivering a world-class customer experience.
1. You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
2. You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
3. You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
4. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
5. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
6. You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
1. 2 - 3 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
2. 2 - 3 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
3. Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development