Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Development Engineer - Test
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
2. 1+ years professional experience in software development.
3. Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
4. Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
5. Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
6. Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, Java or Ruby. Java preferred.
7. First-hand working knowledge of current web development best practices and frameworks
Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
1. Previous experience working with building tools for use by quality and software engineers.
2. Familiarity with devops software development methods.
3. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
4. Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
5. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.