Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Quality Assurance Manager
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
1. Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing, test planning, test design for manual and automated testing, implementing and maintaining high quality tests, and execution.
3. People management experience
4. Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
5. Ability to propose and provide good QA analysis and risk assessment to stakeholders
6. Ability to coodinate and plan for multiple releases with multiple dependencies across multiple platforms, for global territories
7. Maintains composure in the face of highly ambiguous environments and constant change
8. Thinks big, and communicates a vision to continuously imrpove and is a vocal leader for their QA team members
9. Has experience hiring, retaining and developing QA engineers and developers in test
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant technical discipline
2. Experience in managing testing teams on any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
1.Ability to adapt to new challenges and overcome hurdles
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven track record of working effectively with Development Engineering and other project disciplines
3. Has a natural talent for problem solving and a passion for driving improvements for upward and downward processes to raise the overall quality level of software and development approaches/environments/tools
4. Has practicing and active experience in agile methodologies, test driven development
5. Has experience with software build and deploy/release systems and continuous integration/tools