Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation)
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
Analysis & Design:
1. Drafting initial design proposals for reviews by team leads and writing detailed technical specifications where appropriate.
2. Liaising with IT teams in other regions to ensure that all new components fit within guiding principles.
3. Following good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
4. Providing KT (Knowledge Transition) to junior and new members of the team
1. The Automation Engineer is responsible for ensuring migration and deployment of code between environments is completed successfully with minimal manual intervention.
2. Additionally, they are responsible for the design and enhancement of current functionality and future-state strategy that improves governance and control without limiting developer capability.
3. The Automation Engineer will need to lead efforts to learn and apply new tools for version control and deployment tools.
Basic Qualifications: Full time graduation