Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Oracle - PL SQL Professionals
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
1. Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
2. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
The onshore development lead will be responsible for managing the development and testing of all RICEW components, provide daily status reporting of team activities.
1. Assist in Design, Build, Test and Deploy Oracle WMS, MSCA and Inventory solution. Proficient in ADM methodology and deliverables.
2. Configure the above application modules in project instances, author AP322 and functional design deliverables.
3. Participate in application and configuration design; Document configuration decisions; Assess Process Gaps and develop solutions; Perform configuration to meet requirements; Configure CRP environment and assist with CRP activities.
Basic qualifications: Graduation in any discipline
Skill : Oracle - PL SQL Professionals