Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Software Engineer
ACI combines a global perspective with local presence to tailor solutions for each customer. Our proven products, domain expertise and nearly 40 years of experience have earned us a position as trusted provider of gold standard payments solutions.
1. Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
2. Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
3. Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA Test Plans/Scripts, executes test, and analyzes results.
4. Participates in the researches and resolution of customer reported problems.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
2. Specific knowledge of software development technology and methodology.